$3845 is the sale price!
$3695 is the price after a $150 Instant Cash Discount!!
Payment would be $87/mo on the 3.99% for 54-month plan. Or choose 0% for 6 months and still get the Instant Cash Discount!
Used SnowDogg HD75 7′ 6″ snow plow
LIKE NEW! A homeowner bought this plow for residential use. After not using it much he decided he wanted it out of his garage and sold it to us. Still had the plastic wrap on the moldboard!
Sells with brand new truck-specific mounts and wiring for your application included!
We are guaranteeing this plow mechanically for 30 days!!!
– Corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel moldboard with 3/8 in. cutting edge.
– Laser-cut steel ribs, and a full length 2 in. cross tube, let you power through heavy, wet snow and ice.
– 40° of smooth moldboard tripping action helps protect your equipment and yourself.
– Fleet interchangeability with HD, EX, TE, CM, and XP Series plows using the SnowDogg Dual Foot Pedal Quick Mount.
– Clear with speed and agility using the 70º attack angle and 1-1/2 inch angle cylinders.
– Rely on the 2 HP power/hydraulic unit with full-size SAE standard cartridge valves, 3/8 in. rubber hoses, and integral valve manifold, or opt to use your truck’s central hydraulics.
– Get the value you deserve with standard cast shoes, digital pistol-grip controller, snow deflector, and blade guides.
– Stack snow high with standard heavy-duty 2 in. lift cylinder and Grade 43 lift chain.
– Cut through the dark with powerful dual-beam halogen plow lights with secure double post mounts.
– Born and built on the shores of Lake Erie, the SnowDogg HD75 Snow Plow optimizes a stout construction to give contractors and property managers a commercial-grade plow weight-optimized for smaller trucks.
Stand up to the elements with a corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel moldboard backed with nine 3/16 in. laser-cut ribs. The plow protects vital connection points by spreading load impact evenly with a full length 2 in. cross tube and heavy-duty bottom channel. The plow’s aggressive 70º attack angle thrashes through snow and ice with excellent scraping, rolling, and throwing action. The HD75 comes equipped with a 3/8 in. cutting edge to save the plow blade from wear and tear. Steel components are primed and powder-coated on site to provide maximum process control and the highest quality.
Four stress-optimized trip springs provide 40º of full moldboard trip action to help protect your equipment from hidden curbs or rocks. The HD75 has a heavy-duty lift arm, cylinder, and chain that lets you stack high. The plow’s oversize angle cylinders ensure you get maximum holding force for a chatter-free operation.
Buyers Products sets the standard for what you should expect from your plow company. The plow’s integrated 2HP DC-powered hydraulic unit comes equipped with SAE standard cartridge valves and hefty 3/8-inch rubber hoses. A poly snow deflector, wire reinforced blade guides, gloves-on in-cab controller, dual-beam halogen plow lights, and cast plow shoes all come standard on every HD plow. Plus, the HD features fleet interchangeability with HD, EX, TE, CM, and XP Series plows using the SnowDogg Dual Foot Pedal Quick Mount. Just align your truck, actuate the pedals, raise the jack, and attach lock pins and electrical plugs.
Interested in this unit?
You can also reach us at (636) 586-9607.